hahah... hi! I'm the OP who previously posted "Who would you choose as your boyfriend if you could choose?" post! I'm here to write a post with different title★ you don't have to get rid of your fangirl emotions! (because I realized our fangirl emotions are something you can't get rid of..) so please choose!
Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!
I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.
Saturday, 17 December 2016
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was watching their V App because I had nothing to do and omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ oh god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I never thought Jin would be like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ am I wrong? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know but Jin's f*cking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
at the very beginning Jin told Jimin "this is my contents but why is your face appearing in the camera?" then Jimin started to insist that it's his own contents ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this was the beginning ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the two of them start talking and Jungkook? asked them to open the door so they go to open the door but Jimin and Jin starts bickering. Jimin tells him to go away because he's going to open the door. Then Jin tells him "but this is my room!!" to which Jimin replied "but... this... this broadcast is mine!" and told him to move away. The two of them continued to bicker and persist stubbornly but suddenly one of them questions "why are we doing this?" and they start giggling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's f*cking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they only opened the door when Jungkook threatened to post their meme ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and later the three of them agree to do acrostic poem. They start with tarzan (타잔) and the next member said janmolri(잔머리 - tricks) so Jimin tried to think of a word that began with "ri" and he said "rear car" (리어카 - handcart) and the two of them go "wowwwww I thought you wouldn't say "rear car"... wow... that was so obvious..." " wow... then I'll go with "car centre"...!" "then I'll say tazoal (타조알 Ostrich egg)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the next member followed with "almaengi" (알맹이 - kernel) then suddenly he said "Iridium" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the three of them started to harmonize and sing dum-ba dum-ba and sang the carrot song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what the f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it was like a babbling olympic.jpg but suddenly Jimin ended the broadcast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what was that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm going to go watch it again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Response +255 -24
Some merely explain BTS as the "President of Elementary students". However, with their recent album they put their name at the highest place of a 2016 music awards ceremony. BTS who lives up to the word "trend" shares their own stories in louder voices.
To some our endlessly repeating schedule of songwriting, practicing, promoting, concerts might look boring but we consider them very fun. It was something we wanted to do. These were things we really, really wanted to do. But I destress myself with figures. Lately, I collect KAWS or Coarsetoys' art toys and these are my happiest moments. Moreover, when I'm tired after a hectic schedule, someone inside my head tells me to continue writing lyrics. Perhaps it's the driving force that helps me continue writing songs? It might sound funny but I think my soul constantly keeps me going. hahah. It's our +3 years since debut but there are many things we haven't tried yet. I say this all the time but I dream of the day I would work with senior Younha, Tablo, and Lee Sora. I hope I could collaborate with foreign musicians like 6lack, and King Krule.
I began learning music since I was 13 but I began to really worry about my identity as an idol and musician after debuting as BTS. But I do not cling to problems like those anymore. It's true that good music is recognized under all circumstances. It doesn't matter whether an idol releases an album or if a musician releases their album. I'm a person who makes music and making good music is my top priority. Gaining popularity as an idol and being recognized as a musicians problems that come after. These days I really enjoy working on music with other members. At first, the way we rap sounded similar but now our individualities are becoming more prominent. We can create better songs when we talk to each other and this process is very fun. Pressure? I would be lying if I said I don't feel any pressure. However, I think "responsibility" is the word that suits us the most right now. Because we want to present them (listeners) with better music. I might sound arrogant but that's our swag. Being arrogant and swag are two different things.
I used to be very pressured whenever I wrote lyrics. I suffered from constraints like "You should be talking such story at this point!". After various attempts, I learned that when I write lyrics with a particular frame the sincerity of my words vanishes. But when we were working on our second full album <WINGS>, I experienced the merciless "Blood, Sweat & Tears" again. It was because I was in charge of ‘Intro: Boy Meets Evil’ which introduces the album to the listeners and I had to present them with solo rap and choreography. I can still clearly feel the sensation I felt when I I practiced barefoot. The feeling of my body and the floor becoming one was very impressive. I looked incredibly sexy while I practiced the stage. haha. I'm a person who concentrates into one thing when I fall in love with it. This applies to BTS promotion and also when I love someone. I think love is something that turns us stupid. When you fall in love, you become a fool who only knows one person, right? Anyway, it would have been nice if V and Jin were present for the photoshoot too. I'm very sad because they couldn't come with us due to their schedules.
I never felt uncomfortable living together with hyungs at our dorm. I'm rather worried how uncomfortable it would be to live separately. This is how other members feel too. We don't feel the need to move out on our own or find our dorm life uncomfortable. Sometimes Rap Mon hyung gets annoyed when Taehyung hyung (V) plays game in their room but (Rap Mon "I do want to use the room by myself when V starts loudly commanding to his game friends with his headphones on). Those are times when I feel fortunate for winning rock, paper, scissors. We had one room left when we were choosing our roommate so one of us could use the room alone and we democratically (?) played rock, paper, scissors. And I won. I'm happy thanks to this. Is this my most beautiful moment in life? No, I don't think. I think the moment you remember after years and think "ah, I was really happy back then" is my most beautiful moment in life.
When we chose our album title as "WINGS", I imagined flying in the sky to my heart's content. I wanted to fly here and there in the open sky without choosing the destination. "Irresistible temptation" concept? Even back then, I tried to think of my sexiest moment. The person who seduces others has to be sexy to be irresistible, right?Other members would answer that they look the sexiest when they're focusing on their work- like writing songs or practicing the choreography but I look the sexiest when my eyes are puffy. (Suga "Everyone falls in love with Jimin when they look at his eyes", Rap Mon "Being sexy by instinct is the best, right? In that way no one can beat Jimin.") Right. I'm always swollen. So I'm always sexy. I'm a bit uncomfortable when people as me when I feel the sexiest or when was my most beautiful moment in life. It's because I don't keep a specific moment in my mind. I believe that mindset is the most important thing. The age I greatly look forward to? I guess it would be the moment when I become the person I have always dreamed of becoming? Although I can't specifically tell you what kind of person that is but I'm in the process of finding the answer and that is what's important.
Do not repost
The capacity of their hall in Brazil was 7000 audience for their Wings World Tour but they had 50,000 users connecting to buy the tickets ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Their Brazillian fans went crazy and the ticketing company trended on Twitter because the fans asked them to change the venue ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Even their tickets for Newark concert sold out in 4 minutes and Anaheim tickets sold out in 30 seconds ㅋㅋㅋ
They're way more popular than I thought in other countries?
They extended their concert in the US because of their fans ㅋㅋ this is amazing ㅋㅋ
The second hashtag is the ticketing company in Brazil
The fans were asking them to change the venue on Twitterㅋㅋ
Response +355 -53
1. I really love our International ARMYs ㅠㅠ they say streaming music video and buying albums are the only things they can do so they really work hard ㅠㅠ these days I heard they're doing some kind of music video streaming competition ㅠㅠ aww so nice ㅠㅠ they even do this project called Who is BTS. It's a project to introduce BTS to people around the world with posters with QR code. They're so lovely ㅠㅠ +125 -5
2. I watch many idol reaction videos~ and it's really funny when English speaking fans complain to Bighit ㅋㅋ I think one of them complained "why are you skipping Paris when you're on Europe tour~ we're Europe too. Why are you ignoring UK ARMYs, please hold at least a Kcon in the UK~" ㅋㅋ "Bighit, when are we going to meet the boys!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard that people in other countries don't really like singers like Koreans but it's really funny to hear them say "Bighit! Bighit!" After watching the reaction videos I really realized how popular BTS is~ +89 -2
3. When you read the comments on Youtube music videos you can see them doing this music video streaming battle with the hashtags #TEAMBST #TEAMFIRE ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ they're so nice! I'm touched!!!!! I heard international ARMYs are also doing the "Bangtan Face Project". Aren't you guys so cool? +66 -1
4. they hold their own little let's reach one hundred million views battle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ cute +25 -0
5. But what I really love about Brazil ARMYs are that they don't ask them for additional dates because they're worried it might be too exhausting to BTS... +17 -0
6. awwwww our International Eppis are so lovely ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously they're too pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bighit, please do something nice for Eppis like them instead of only treating the Japanese ARMYs well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ we won't complain about this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ these Eppis work so hard ㅠㅠㅠㅠ why are you treating Japanese ARMYs well when they're not doing anything compared to us or International ARMYs? Bighit, you wanna die??? +13 -0
(((and for crappy ISAC))) I hope you only walk on discontinuing road...♡
The God of Start. How could I explain the way Park Jimin runs... it looks like a baby is running like a grown up. He's a baby who runs fast. I don't even know what I'm talking about
J Hope runs with his head down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ running with his head down is Hoseok's point..☆
I need a gif to explain Kim Taetae... he shakes his head side to side when he runs. I think he's tries really hard to look behind him but that looks like he's shaking his head
what can I say about Min Suga... he runs loosely. He was so close from falling down at the recent crappy ISAC...☆
Last pang Jeon Jungkook runs with is head up unlike Hobi and he's fast
Namjoon and Seokjin never ran at ISAC so I don't know.. sorry
Response +91 -0
1. Hobi runs so frivolously? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's definitely running but I can hear him running "Hobi! Hobi!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +54 -0
2. when you run like Jungkook, your upper body leans forward as you try to run faster and when you can't keep up with the speed you twist your legs or end up falling down. To avoid this you need to have high muscle mass. And when you look at Jungkook, you can tell he runs with power.... you can feel him running with his muscle ㅋㅋ in other words, Kook's thighs and legs are wonderful +47 -1
3. ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ right but how is it possible that I can actually feel the speed in Jungkook's photo... it looks like he's running faster than others... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +45 -0
4. Jimin and Jungkook are great runners but they even run with cool pose +14 -0
5. Hobi looks a bit like he takes bigger steps when he runs but he also looks like he's running in place? ㅋㅋㅋ he's a bit like a feather +11 -0