Group BTS member Jin went on his first trip to the jungle. He's planning to present the viewers with his unexpected charms and overflowing energy that brightens up the atmosphere.
Lee Seyoung PD who will be directing SBS" Law of the Jungle in Kota Manado" hinted to OSEN on 15th, "BTS Jin did not appear often on variety shows before but he has many unexpected charms. He's one of the most popular idol stars, right? So I expected him to care a lot about his image but he was never like that.".
Lee PD continued, "He wasn't the youngest Jungle member by age but everyone felt like he was the youngest. He was the mood maker who made everyone smiled in any situation. He's bright and shared his ahjae jokes at any moment. He caught my eyes when he made everyone smile with his absurd joke when the members were all exhausted.".
Jin left to Indonesia Kota Manado with Kim Byungman, Yoon Dahoo, Gong Myung, Solbi, Cheng Xiao and Sleepy last month. Viewers are highly anticipating as this is Jin's first appearance on variety show by himself.
The first episode of "Law of the Jungle in Kota Mando" will broadcast on January 6th after the currently airing "Law of the Jungle in Timor-Leste".
Original article here
Do not repost
1. You can't leave him out when we talk about ahjae jokes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ True and honest image is BTS's charm! It's a relief to hear that the recording was enjoyable, as expected from Bunglie oppaㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to the broadcast!! +97 -0
(T/N 싱글벙글 (singlebungle) = to smile brightly and widely, without making any sound (from Naver dictionary). Jin asked ARMYs if they were "singles" during 3rd Muster and when the fans replied, "Yes" he said it's great because he's "Bungle" and together we make "singlebungle" (joy). Wordplay. Now some KARMYs call him Bungle/벙글)
2. Our 맏내 did it again..! +86 -1
(T/N: 맏내 (mat-nae) = 맏이 (eldest) + 막내 (youngest) It's a slang used to call someone who acts like a maknae when they're in fact the eldest)
3. I'm looking forward to 맏내 Bunglie's performance! I'm really looking forward to the show! +76 -0
4. I'm sure he would have said "woodeudeuk!!" when he picked woods/branches at the jungle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +76 -0
(T/N: 우드득 (woo-deu-deuk) = (adverb) 1) sound you make when you bite on something hard 2) sound that is made when a hard material breaks 3) joint(bone) cracking sound 4) sound of raindrops or hail falling on something. <from Naver Dictionary> | "우드" in 우드득 sounds like "wood". Wordplay)
6. Seokjin's unique jokes +63 -0
6. Our 맏내 did it again!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +16 -0
7. at any moment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's not the maknae but he felt like one ㅋㅋㅋ cute +16 -0
8. I hope they show many scenes of our funny man Seokjin~~♡+15 -0
9. It looks like Seokjin showed off his 맏내 charms ㅋㅋㅋ ARMYs, let's watch the show♥♥ +15 -0
10. I just imagined this and it's already funny ㅋㅋㅋ I'll be looking forward to Law of the Jungle +14 -0