Thursday, 29 December 2016

[PANN] 161228 wow sh*t V's acting is daebak



Honestly, I didn't expect much from the drama but it's really interesting and I was quite curious about V's acting but his expressions were amazing too. Although he appeared for a short time, I was amazed because of his acting.. I thought his role was a very bright and young character but it seemed like this character has a wound in his heart... it's daebak...
I heard that he's going to have more screentime so I'm really looking forward to his acting ㅎㅎ




This is from the preview and I think he's going to be drunk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ from what I know V can't drink well but I think he's going to pull off the drunk scene well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +352 -129

1. Thank you so much for the compliments but don't you think it would be better to write posts like this after we watch more episodes since there weren't enough scenes of Taehyung to judge his acting? +89 -7
ㄴI want to upvote this comment 100 times... right, this post sounds like a post written by a hardcore fan.. +17 -1
ㄴ I agree. My heart relaxed after reading this comment.. +10 -1
ㄴ right, right. My heart feels uneasy when I read posts like this +13 -1

2. I was surprised after listening to his voice tone +76 -5

3. Please continue watching his performance. He still didn't appear in many scenes so we can't say he's good or bad but please do watch his performance without prejudice and I hope you will understand that this is his first acting. Criticizing his acting is fine but please do not condemn him! +68 -9

4. I'm a fan of an actor and I thought he was good after watching the last episode. His expressions look good and he still didn't get to say many lines but I don't think he would ever cause any acting controversies. +41 -1

5. I was really surprised after watching V's acting. He looked really natural when he was talking with other nobles during the fight scene. Of course, there are few awkward moments here and there but considering he's a rookie, I think he went with the flow? of the historical drama. I thought it was a bit awkward when he was talking with his hyung while tied in his chair but I think that was because of the directing and not V's acting or his tone. So far he played his role well so I think it's going to be okay for us to continue watching his performance! +32 -0

6. I'm from another fandom and his acting was fine but his voice was daebak +21 -0

7. heol he is an idol? I'm 27 and I'm not interested in idols so I didn't realize ㅠ his acting looked natural in the drama and I thought he was one of the rookie actors +21 -1