Wednesday, 28 December 2016

[PANN] 161227 I'm watching the contemporary dance stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



It could be because I'm a female viewer but only N and Jimin catch my eyes. Jimin is a very gentle dancer who knows when to tighten and loosen his moves while N swiftly moves his arms and legs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what am I even talking about ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ha two of them are great dancers.. f*cking cool

Original post here
Response +511 -33

1. Everybody move. We're going to leave work early +200 -5
ㄴsomeone commented "TT" under this meme ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +41 -0
ㄴ why is this even funny? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +18 -0
ㄴ TT ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's creative +21 -0
ㄴ N is a great jumper but Jimin jumps f*cking high +53 -1
ㄴ wow Jimin's arms are spread in a straight angle (shivers) his dance move is daebak +35 -0
ㄴ wow.. N is amazing and our Jimin's amazing too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +13 -0



2. Insane +196 -9
ㄴw..wow.. +12 -0
ㄴ he tapped his tummy and told us he doesn't have abs anymore ㅠㅠ when did you make abs Jimin? (covers my mouth) +26 -0
ㄴ sh*t so people can actually perform such move very smoothly +20 -0
ㄴ Jimin... please stop attacking my heart +5 -0

3. Jimin was amazing today ㅠㅠ N-nim was amazing too ㅠㅠ +152 -10

4. Jimin... flew.... +84 -1

5. They didn't even mention the name nor did they focus on him. this is the only gif I could save, you d*g s_bs +77 -2


6. Jimin is a contemporary dancer but I think he's good at controlling the strength of his moves because he used to do popping too... I was amazed +76 -2

7. You all worked hard. Although the camerawork was like as if they shot with their feet, all of you looked cool :) +73 -0

8. Jimin is cool... I watched so many fancams of Jimin after watching yesterday's performance. I think I'm going to join the fandom too.. +65 -2

9. I'm ARMY and I can't think straight because my heart was vigorously attacked by Jimin and N-nim today.. +56 -1

10. ...speechless +52 -0