Thursday, 29 December 2016

[PANN] 161227 A cutie has appeared at the photo wall!!


V ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his cuteness exploded at the red carpet @@@
you can't be this ridiculously cute~~~~



ah cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the point is that his cuteness match him well 




5959~~~ Taehyung, you make me say this without realizing

(T/N: 5959 = o-gu-o-gu (read "5" "9" in Korean). 오구오구(ogu-ogu) is a slang of "어이구어이구" (euigoo-euigoo) is an expression we use when we see something cute (something probably like "awwwww"). 오구오구/어이구어이구 is usually used by grandparents to their grandchildren.)



Isn't he too cute to be 22? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's handsome too!!


he overflowed with oppa-like charms when they got down the car. He's like a manly guy when he is in this mood

 his tongue ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's sexy and I don't know what to doㅠㅠ!!


 I'm so confused because he keeps moving from sexy to cute.... he looks so mochi mochi, buried in his knit ㅠㅠ



again~~ are you trying to be serious? I love Taetaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


 I love when he overflows with cuteness but I f*cking love it when he overflows with sexiness


Original post here
Response +291 -31

1. I think he has all the best features of a person with monolids +124 -5

2. he's really handsome... he's cute and kind too +76 -4

 3. c...cute..ㅠㅠ!!!!! +75 -3

4. Kim Taehyung....... why are you doing this to me....... +39 -1

 5. are you still going to argue that he looks good because of his makeup? +38 -2

 6. Did you call V ugly? But even men approved his face +32 -1

 7. ah you lovely being ㅜㅠㅜㅠ +32 -3

8. how could you say he looks handsome because of makeup when this is his no makeup face.. +29 -2

9. I'm a guy and the male celebrities who I believe are handsome - Park Bogum and V. These two are really handsome +27 -1